Our Alfresco consultants help in easier adoption of Open Source based Enterprise Content Management for your content repository.
Our Alfresco developers assist you develop a Content Management platform for your business to manage fresh and relevant content anytime on any medium through any device.
Our Open Source integration experts can connect Alfresco based ECM solution to your corporate website, intranet/extranet portals, e-Commerce and legacy solutions.
Support & Maintenance
Our Alfresco team offers onsite and offsite support ensuring your Alfresco solutions are up-to-date and running with nearly zero downtime.
We Deliver Enterprise Content Management Solutions.
Let our Open Source content experts help you manage your content better
Web Content Management | Document and Records Management | Media Asset Management | Contract Management | Workflow Frameworks:
Billion Objects Repository | RAPIDO – Content Mgmt. & Publishing | Open Contract Manager | Integrated Content Management Portal
Our Alfresco Implementation Examples
Document & Records Management
Japanese financial services provider adopted Alfresco based Documents & Records Management to improve operational efficiency.
The Alfresco based Documents and Records Management helped the client achieve the following benefits:
- Automated, reliable and fully functional ECM rolled out within 6 month time frame
- Robust report publishing system reduced time to publish reports by upto 70%
- Integration with single-sign-on for employees and all in-house applications developed on MS .Net technologies
Enterprise Content Management solution handling over 2 million documents giving a benefit of 70% savings in TCO.
Leading healthcare staffing company rolled out Open Source Enterprise Content Management solution to increase efficiency & accuracy in recruitment and staffing needs. Key features of the solution include:
- Support for 700+ workflows/day by recruiter and 280+ document types
- Handling more than 2 million documents on about 1,00,000 folders
- Integration with IBM Lotus e-forms, ViewONE Pro, SSO, RightFax and Legacy systems
Media Asset Management
Alfresco based WCM & DAM solution to replace proprietary content management solution across 40+ microsites in 7 languages
A leading Game Publisher rolled out Open Source enterprise content management solution to increase business visibility and richer CMS experience. Key features of the solution include:
- Unified Consumer Database (UCD) in Oracle 10g for targeted marketing campaigns
- Automatic tagging of digital assets with Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings
- User age based content filter, workflow, version, check-in / check-out and efficient search
Alfresco Share based Contract Management solution for over 45,000+ employees across 3,500 retail stores
Leading Auto-parts company rolled-out Alfresco based solution to create a centralized repository of contracts to address business challenges like low productivity, high manual operations and low security. Key features of the solution include:
- Dashboard with pending agreement, contract expiration, daily tasks list and more
- Custom workflow management, auto alerts of contract approval & expiration activities
- Contract analysis through Jasper & Crystal reports with an option to export in word/pdf
Content is spinning out at an increasing rate with high volume and velocity. Managing this data and organizing them for quicker search and retrieval can be of immense value to organizations. That’s where Big Content should and is being leveraged.
Entertainment has proliferated in our day to day life with electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile phone, MP3 players, home theatre, portable devices and more. CIGNEX Datamatics helped a division of leading avionics company, leader in passenger entertainment systems with decades of in-flight entertainment experience with alfresco based solution as it ran into the challenge of high cost of ownership and maintenance.